Time: Thursday | March 23rd, 2023
10:00 – 11:30AM
First introduced at The Dartmouth conference in 1956, AI is not yet appreciated for its importance. However, with the rapid development of technology, interest in AI has increased rapidly and is being brought into the mainstream. Widely applied in many fields, the hotel industry is no exception. For example, new and innovative applications of AI in operations management enable hotels to optimize costs, pricing strategies and improve revenue by enhancing the guest experience.
Whether you are a hotelier, hotel executive, or simply someone interested in the latest advancements in AI, CiHMS’ webinar with the theme: “THE HOSPITALITY’S FUTURE WITH AI” is the perfect opportunity for you to gain valuable insights and stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends. You will have the chance to network with renowned experts in the hospitality and technology sectors, who will share their experiences and insights on how AI is changing the hospitality industry’s operations. Key highlights of the conference:
- Touchpoints in hotel operations and AI?
- How AI is being used to personalise guest experiences and increase guest satisfaction.
- The role of AI in improving operational efficiency and reducing costs.
- The impact of AI on revenue management and pricing strategy
- How do hotels identify the right AI tools to invest in?
We will hold the workshop at 10:00am on March 23rd, 2023. So, take advantage of this exciting opportunity to secure your spot at the Register now. We look forward to seeing you there!