Time: Thursday | April 21st, 2022
10:00 – 11:15AM
Cloud computing has become one of the enterprises’ secrets to revolutionizing their digital transformation. The rapidly growing adoption of cloud-computing technology in businesses’ operations has hit $332.3 billion in 2021 and is projected to rise up to $397.5 billion by the end of 2022 (statistics from Gartner).
Half of these organizations are storing their confidential data in the cloud, including encrypted and regular data. Undeniably, cloud security has become the biggest concern for businesses with up to 75% of businesses having confessed as many are struggling to protect their data from cyberattacks, confronting serious danger in security breaches.
There are countless factors threatening the cloud security landscape on the digital transformation journey. The hospitality industry is no exception. Due to the unique character of the hotel sector, the incoming input of customers’ private data can be excessively overwhelming and extremely tricky to lock that data securely and safely away. This month’s CiHMS webinar shall be about just that, to get all your concerns sorted out, including:
- What are the existing cloud computing solutions for hoteliers to consider?
- Which cloud computing solution is for you: from big chain hotels to SMEs?
- The benefits of cloud computing technology and why migrate now?
- How cloud computing technology enables “remotely” work and the requirements for businesses to adopt this shifting trend after the pandemic?
- The ultimate guide in minimizing data theft and security breaches?
- And more.
Join the discussion with our experts at 10 am on April 21st, 2022 with the topic of Data Privacy Protection in the Hotel sector Webinar to get all the insights regarding this “sensitive” topic – the most headaches issue there is.